Trusted Local Septic Service
#1 SEPTIC PUMPING & CLEANING SERVICES
Commercial & Residential Septic Services
Quality environmentally friendly septic pumping and septic cleaning when you need it most.
SEPTIC CLEANING SERVICES
Get A Free Quote Today!
Professional Septic Cleaning and Pumping Services
First Call Septic Pumping has been proudly serving Tulsa, OK, and surrounding areas like Claremore and Broken Arrow, Oklahoma. We provide efficient, cost-effective solutions to meet your residential or commercial septic system needs. We pride ourselves in being a complete septic service company, delivering the essential services homeowners need to have peace of mind about their septic tank and system.
We’ll get you on a routine pumping schedule and make sure your tank is up-to-date on general maintenance and cleanings. When something does go wrong, we’ll be there for you. Our staff prides itself on customer service and being knowledgeable in on-site wastewater treatment systems. Whatever issues you’re facing, we’ll get to the bottom of them quickly.
Our team of experienced and friendly professionals is committed to providing world-class service from start to finish. They also use tested techniques and advanced tools to ensure every job is done right the first time. For all your septic cleaning needs, we are the company for you. Call us today and get a free quote.
Residential Septic Services
A septic tank is out of sight and out of mind. That is until it fails and a homeowner has a sewage backup in the home. It’s important to know about your septic system and have routine septic services and septic maintenance. That’s where the professionals at First Call Septic Pumping come in.
Septic Pumping Service
Septic pumping is a routine part of tank maintenance and an important part of keeping your tank’s bacteria, sludge and greywater levels balanced. Plus, septic pumping removes foreign debris and other problematic debris from the septic environment.
Septic Cleaning Service
While other companies say they deliver thorough septic cleaning services, we promise no one cleans a tank as we do! Proper operation and maintenance are critical to the success of your septic tank. Your tank should be cleaned every three years to keep things running as smoothly as possible. We’ll keep you up-to-date with proper septic maintenance services.
Commercial Septic Services
Fats, oils, grease, sand or sludge enter our wastewater systems from a variety of sources including restaurants, car washes, or hospitals. These types of materials can block septic tank pipes, cause sewage backup and foul odour problems, and increase the time and cost of treating the wastes in city sewer systems and wastewater treatment plants.
First Call Septic Pumping is here to serve your entire septic needs, from a simple septic check-up to a complete commercial septic pumping. Regular septic cleanouts are a must. A professional septic cleaning will go a long way to a healthy commercial septic system with fewer expenses down the road. We offer reminder services to reduce possible future septic issues.
The importance of regular cleaning and maintenance of your septic system
Regular cleaning and maintenance of your septic system is crucial to ensuring its proper operation
Why Does My Septic Tank Need Maintenance?
While owning a home can be extremely rewarding, it also takes a lot of work. On top of your regular personal and professional responsibilities, and basic chores – having to schedule routine septic tank maintenance can feel overwhelming. But if you own a septic system, it’s crucial to stay on top of your regular septic pumpings.
It’s easy to forget about septic tank maintenance because don’t actually see the system each day, unlike the dishwasher or washing machine. Yet, if you forgo routine pumpings, you might be paving the way for preventable septic problems.
Here’s why it’s important to stay on top of your septic system:
- Increase the lifespan of your septic system – Typically, a septic system should last for 25 to 30 years. The key, however, is to follow the best practices for proper maintenance. With regular pumpings, you can reduce the risk of septic system failures. This also allows your septic provider to identify issues before expensive repairs are needed. Moreover, routine pumpings will minimize the chances of unfixable problems and the need for a septic system replacement.
- Prevent future clogged drains – It’s easy to take drains for granted until they slow down. This can make daily tasks, like taking a shower, extremely frustrating. Pumping your tank will ensure that clogged drains are never an issue. This is especially important if you’re expecting visitors, as increased water usage can exacerbate existing septic issues.
- Avoid septic backups and issues – Remember, your septic tank’s job is to receive solid waste from your home. Over time, however, this sludge will accumulate and fill up the tank. Without regular pumpings, the waste will have nowhere to go but back, which can result in some pretty gross backups.
Aside from smelling terrible, a backup can be harmful to your family’s health. Septic sludge contains all types of disease-causing germs, including bacteria, parasites, and viruses. Needless to say, it’s not worth the risk, so be sure to keep up with those routine pumpings.
GIVE US A CALL TODAY
How often should you have a septic clean-out?
At some point, your septic system will need professional septic pumping to eliminate the build-up that settles at the bottom. This mess doesn’t filter out and builds up over time, which is why a professional needs to step in.
But how often you should clean your septic will depend on a few different factors:
- How many people live in your home – How many people reside in the home day to day is just one of the factors needed to judge how often you need your septic cleaned. The more people that live in your home, the more often it will need to be cleaned.
- The square footage and number of bedrooms in your home – The square footage of your home and the number of baths and bedrooms will play a part in determining the size of your septic tank system installed when your home was built.
- The last time your septic tank was cleaned – The date of your last cleaning will help estimate if your septic tank needs to be pumped. It’s generally recommended to clean your septic tank every 3 years.
If it’s time for you to schedule your septic cleaning or pumping service, don’t hesitate to call First Call Septic Pumping.
First Call Septic Pumping are the septic professionals you can trust. We are proud to serve the greater Tulsa community.